Agareum is an online cryptocurrency multiplayer gaming platform

Cryptocurrency always to surprise us. They seem to be compatible with all types of platforms, even the ones outside of financial industry. I honestly am not surprised by this, because from the beginning I knew about the blockchain, I had predicted that this technology could be applied to everything. including the project that we will discuss this time.

Agareum is an online cryptocurrency multiplayer gaming platform. They promised to give free tokens to everyone who played the game on their platform. actually it's not a promise, but the purpose why they created this platform. They call it Gamedrop, the latest version of airdrops. Gamedrop is a new way to get more fun free tokens. Unlike Airdrop which is very boring, has less quality and tedious . with Gamedrop you just need to play to get free tokens. and I think this is very good, because we can play it over and over and get more free tokens.

Agareum platform multiplayer gaming cryptocurrency
According to what I see, it seems like this platform is created from the number of Airdrops that has less quality. Too much airdrop and looks like spam. therefore this platform was built, as a new way for Crypto Startup Projects to distribute their tokens more elegantly..

I don't know what the benefits of the new project are, if New Project partnered with Agareum. but if i look at it, looks like Agareum will buy their tokens, or Agareum will help the project in marketing and promotion. of the two possibilities, the second possibility is the most realistic. Agareum will introduce new projects that partnered with them and promote it on their platforms.

Okay let's stop discussing the objectives of this project, next i will to discuss about what games are on the agareum platform.

There is lots of games that you can play on the Agareum platform such as death match, Free for all (FFA), and battle royal. but when I tried it yesterday I was only able to play the Death match game, the other 2 games were still in the development stage. I understand this because their project has just been released. This is even beyond my expectation because usually new projects only give us ideas and have not yet progressed at all. but Agareum was able to launch their platform even before the sale of their tokens (IEO) was announced. although there are still many bugs, but I appreciate this. This means they don't just give empty words. Like most projects out there that, even after a year their project ran, their platform hasn't been launched yet.
Back to the previous discussion. I've tried the Death match game for Agareum. Their platform design is like java games in 2009 and below, the interface is still simple and not too many features on the platform. at the start screen you will immediately get the game selection menu. On the left side there is navigation from the upper left side there is a Balance menu, there you can see all the tokens that you will get while playing on the Agareum platform. for now the withdrawal feature still does not work, maybe when the IEA agareum finishes, this feature can only be used.

Let's talk about my experience playing the game. Agareum Death Match game in Agareum they call it a Death Match (TDM) token. In that game you will not play as a team like other games' drath match. You will play solo, and for a death match map game they are quite large. There are 30 players in one match, so we have to fight them all and get free tokens.

From my perspective their death match game is like an FFA with a fairly large map. or like a battle royal, but with a few players in one match. and players can respwan, every time they die. so I was confused to conclude what game it was.

once again I understand that, because this platform is still under development, so just think of it as a bug. hopefully during the next update they can make adjustments to this. In the Agareum game, they have a ranking system so the higher you rank the more free tokens you can get.

Also they doesn't seems to had BGM ot even feedback vibration . the game is like muted. it really bothers me when playing, it's weird that a game doesn't have music, sound or even vibration. at first I thought it was a mistake from my computer. but after I tried various divices, then I realized that the problem lies from the game itself. 

Right now the agareum platform is doing phase 3 of gamedrop, and the token that is distributed is the AGR token. AGR token is an erc20 token made by agareum. this token will later be used in their platform. there are many things that this token can be used as. one of which is to buy an avatar skin, and unlock some VIP features that will be released in the future. 

For one day I played the game on the agareum platform, I have collected 100 AGR tokens. according to the information I got, the price from the AGR token when IEO later happen is 0.005$. So just by playing a few games I can get as much as 0.5 $. and what surprised me more was that, I unfortunately never able got the top 5 ranks. So imagine if I get 1st place in every match that I play. it will be very beneficial for me. 

And that's my experience playing games on the agareum platform yesterday, even though there are a lot of bugs in their games, I'm still optimistic that when their platform is fully operational this platform will have many players. For those of you who want to try it you can visit this link https://play.agareum.com/

for detailed information about the project and the agareum platform you can visit the link below.

Nivia1st
lidyaart22@gmail.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1032176

0x6DA79aA4D491e0d1cB89B1853A29f403A96B38D5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.